Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Ahoy Matie Bundle now in the store

 This is my Ahoy Matie kit.

I had originally split it into 5 separate kits

But I didn't want to do that again so

I made it into one whole kit which also includes

the 5 cluster frames and 5 quick pages.

Find the kit HERE



Ahoy Matie Bundle

On Sale

Sale ends in 18 days

$7.00 (30% off)

$4.90


Includes:

145 Elements - Png - 300 dpi - No Shadows - Not all are Shown in Preview

65 Jpeg Papers - 12x12 - 300 dpi - Jpeg

5 Quick Pages - Jpeg - 12x12 - 300 dpi

5 Cluster Frames - Png - 300 dpi - some shadows



License:

Not AI Generated

Personal use only

See TOU included in the file






Here are some layouts that I made using the kit.

These are also the layouts I used for the quickpages.







Here are some CT layouts







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...