Tuesday, August 24, 2021

I'm back with a new kit Lavender Dreams and my sale $2 off everything $5 and up.

 Sorry guys I was gone for a bit.  I had some stuff happening with my health and I also didn't have internet for a while.  Found out that someone had cut my line to the house so the repair man had to had to put up a whole new line and now everything works great.  Let's hope it lasts. Finger's crossed.  

Also, I found out that I am diabetic.  So that through me for a loop and I'm trying to get used  to it.  I'm also trying to eat the way I should and be sure to take my medicines all on time.  It's a little scary but I can do this. :)

Ok I added a new/old product from the past to the store.  It's an oldy but goody.  But first here is my sale now set in the store for August.  I may extend it through September too. 

$2 off all products over $5 for ApriltheScrapaholic 

at Magnolia Gardens Scraps


Find my store HERE

 Lavender Dreams kit.

$4.99
Sale: $2.99Save: 40% offAlso I have $2 Tuesday savings at MGSeverything is $2 or underCheck it out here $2 Tuesday 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...