Thursday, December 3, 2020

December 2020 Fur-baby Challenge at Magnolia Garden Scraps

 Come join in on my December Fur Baby Challenge at MGS. You will get a prize for participation. My layout is below and the prize will be the quick page from that layout also shown below. You must be registered in the forum to participate. So lets see those pages.


This challenge is all about your fur babies such as cats, dogs  or any kind of pet that lives in your house or yard that you feed and give water to.  You may use a friends photo or internet photos if you don't own a pet. Just FYI a lot of our designers own pets so you might want to see if you can get permissions to use their photos.  You have my permission to use any of my photos that I have posted on facebook.

Since it is the holidays, I want you to post any page that goes with Thanksgiving or Christmas themes with your pets.  People can be included as long as there is a pet in the photo.  So if can be a Family Christmas or Thanksgiving photos as long as the pet is also in the picture.

This is the layout I made for the challenge.



This will be your prize for participating.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...