Friday, December 18, 2020

Aprilthescrapaholic-Victorian Christmas and a Freebie

 

VICTORIAN CHRISTMAS

I love all things Victorian. Here is a very pretty kit created by April. It has a super collection of papers and elements for you to create your very own Victorian Christmas. As I don't have Victorian pictures I  use photos from Pixabay and/or Unsplash. Free to use. 

We don't see much of carolers anymore but this trio makes me hear the favourite Christmas songs from days long ago!
This layout is the freebie QP created by April and is free in the full size kit. 

My favourite go to vintage photos are from The Graphics Fairy. The bird tree and Santa photo are from there. 

I hope you enjoyed my layouts and remember: April's kits are on sale for December!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...