Monday, February 8, 2016

More Wordart freebies

Here is another wordart to scrap your Game Day with.


 
- - - - - - - -
Here are my pages that I posted for the contest.
 
OK I tried to do a photo of me and Jr when we were young and then a photo of Olivia and Bodi now about the same ages in pics. It took several tries trying to get a similar photo.



more photos that we took.
 
I used my Memories kit to make this page 
 
Memories - Full Size Kit
and I will have some new tags in the store pretty soon.  Here is a preview of one that I have already made.  They are like the ones I used in my layouts.
Memories - Washi Tape Tags - Dark Blue 
 

Here are some Washi Tape Tags to go with my Memories kit.  Included are 59 somewhat transparent tape tags at 300 dpi.  Each tag has a word on it and no shadows.  These are for personal use only.  Not all are shown in preview.

Included are :  Aunt, Aunts, Baby, Baby Boy, Baby Doll, Baby Girl, Brother, Brother-n-law, Brothers, Cousin, Cousins, Cutie Pie, Dad, Daughter, Daughters, Father, Father-n-law, Fathers, Fur-Baby, Fur Babies, Gramps, Grandfather, Grandkids, Grandma, Grandmother, Grandpa, Grandparents, Granny, Grandchildren, Great, Honey, Husband, Ma, Mom, Momma, Mother-n-law, Mother, Mothers, Mom, Nana, Nephew, Niece, Pa, Papa, Pets, Pop, Pops, Punkin, Sis, Sisters, Sisters, Sister-n-law, Son, Sons, Sweetie Pie, Sweet Pea, Uncle, Uncles, Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...