Friday, April 24, 2015

Weekend Deals and a Freebie!

Come check out our weekend deals at Wilma4ever and get stuff for only $1.


You can find my store HERE
http://wilma4ever.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=408

This is what I have to offer.


April Showers - Thought Bubbles - Set 5 $1.99
Sale: $1.00
Save: 50% off


... more info
Max: 1

April Showers - Thought Bubbles - Set 5

Here is my second set of thought bubbles that match my April Showers Kit.  There are 6 various shaped bubbles that are png at 300 dpi. ...
April Showers - Thought Bubbles - Set 4 $1.99
Sale: $1.00
Save: 50% off


... more info
Max: 1

April Showers - Thought Bubbles - Set 4

Here is my second set of thought bubbles that match my April Showers Kit.  There are 6 square shaped bubbles that are png at 300 dpi. ...
April Showers - Thought Bubbles - Set 3 $1.99
Sale: $1.00
Save: 50% off


... more info
Max: 1

April Showers - Thought Bubbles - Set 3

Here is my second set of thought bubbles that match my April Showers Kit.  There are 6 square shaped bubbles with rounded corner that are png at...
April Showers - Quick Page 4 $1.00

... more info
Max: 1

April Showers - Quick Page 4

Here is a quick page msde with my April Showers kit.  It is 12x12 at 300 dpi.  Shadows are included around frames.  Personal use only.
April Showers - Quick Page 3 $1.00

... more info
Max: 1

April Showers - Quick Page 3

Here is a quick page msde with my April Showers kit.  It is 12x12 at 300 dpi.  Shadows are not included.  Personal use only.
April Showers - Quick Page 2 $1.00

... more info
Max: 1

April Showers - Quick Page 2

Here is a quick page msde with my April Showers kit.  It is 12x12 at 300 dpi.  Shadows are included around frames.  Personal use only.
April Showers - Quick Page 1 $1.00

... more info
Max: 1

April Showers - Quick Page 1

Here is a quick page msde with my April Showers kit.  It is 12x12 at 300 dpi.  Shadows are included around frames.  Personal use only....
April Showers - Cluster Frames - Set 1 $1.00

... more info
Max: 1

April Showers - Cluster Frames - Set 1

Here are 3 cluster frames made from my April Showers kit.  Each one is a png file at 300 dpi and shadows are included.  Personal use only.
April Showers - Clusters - Set 1 $1.00

... more info
Max: 1

April Showers - Clusters - Set 1

Here are 3 clusters from my April Showers kit.  They are all 3 png files at 300 dpi and shadows are included.  Personal use only.
April Showers - Wordart Pack 1 $2.50  $1.00
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

April Showers - Wordart Pack 1

Here is my Wordart Pack for my April Showers kit.  It is sold separately.  There are 12 wordarts at 300 dpi.  Each wordart is solid...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks April!! Present here: http://venomouscreations.blogspot.com/2015/06/no-scraps-forum-sunshine.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...