Friday, October 24, 2014

Freebie Wordart - Sleeping Baby and upcoming events

Sorry I have been so busy trying to get everything done for our upcoming events at Wilma4ever.  Plus working my full-time job takes a lot out of me too. 


* * * * * *
iNDSD is happening the Oct 31st - Nov 3rd and we are having another BAK plus all sorts of other events.  I am even hosting a speed/slow scrap so please join in the future fun.  

 


 * * * * * *
Also we are doing the At Play blogtrain on November 15th, Boys and Girls kits and we are also having a BAK for that one to in the store.  It's going to be quite fun.

Boys At Play


Girls At Play

 * * * * * *
Also November 14 - 17th Wilma4Ever turns 5 years old.  So we have lots going on there too.  I think we are going to have a blog hop for that one.



* * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts