Friday, September 20, 2013

Anti-Bullying Awareness Blog Train

Here is my part of the blogtrain. I had to post this ahead of time because I'm going to be on vacation and won't return until the 28th. But when I get back I'll add the blog list. But you can still get it here. I have it up and ready to go. :)



Here are all the stops..
  1. Patty B Scraps
  2. Dea’s Design
  3. Shuckclod’s Stuff
  4. FB Queen JJ Creations
  5. Kreations By Sparky
  6. Timber Scraps
  7. Jiovanna’s Creations
  8. Marniejo’s House Of Scraps
  9. CL Graphics
  10. Crazy Tiffs
  11. Mama’s Designz 
  12. Aprilthescrapaholic
  13. Dezines2Amaze
  14. Ann’s Scrapbook Heaven
  15. Dakota Winds Graphics
  16. Becky's Creations

Anti - Bullying Awareness - Mini Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...