Saturday, September 9, 2017

Indian Summer KIt - Repackaged into 6 parts

I took my full size kit Indian Summer and repackaged it to make 6 complete parts. There are 9 papers and 21 elements in each part. I have added a few more papers and elements to the entire kit and are scattered throughout the parts. These will also be your prizes for participating in my challenges. So if you enter each challenge of mine you will receive the full entire kit. I also included 4 posers to each part created by Creations by Rain using the papers from that kit made especially for that kit. They are all 4 different posers in each part in different positions.

You can find all the challenges HERE at Wilma4ever.
I am hosting the Create a Kit, Photo, Sketch, Quote, Recipe and Scraplift challenges.
I am also hosting the Wordart challenge with the prize being wordart made by Scrappin Wright.
You must sign into the forum to be able to participate in the challenges and you must post a layout for the challenge to get the prize.
$2.99
Sale: $1.00
Save: 67% off

... more info
Max: 1
Indian Summer - Part 6

Here is a part of my Full Size Indian Summer Kit that I have repackaged into 6 parts. I have added a few more papers and elements. Each...
$2.99
Sale: $1.00
Save: 67% off

... more info
Max: 1
Indian Summer - Part 5

Here is a part of my Full Size Indian Summer Kit that I have repackaged into 6 parts. I have added a few more papers and elements. Each...
$2.99
Sale: $1.00
Save: 67% off

... more info
Max: 1
Indian Summer - Part 4

Here is a part of my Full Size Indian Summer Kit that I have repackaged into 6 parts. I have added a few more papers and elements. Each...
$2.99
Sale: $1.00
Save: 67% off

... more info
Max: 1
Indian Summer - Part 3

Here is a part of my Full Size Indian Summer Kit that I have repackaged into 6 parts. I have added a few more papers and elements. Each...
$2.99
Sale: $1.00
Save: 67% off

... more info
Max: 1
Indian Summer - Part 2

Here is a part of my Full Size Indian Summer Kit that I have repackaged into 6 parts. I have added a few more papers and elements. Each...
$2.99
Sale: $1.00
Save: 67% off

... more info
Max: 1
Indian Summer - Part 1

Here is a part of my Full Size Indian Summer Kit that I have repackaged into 6 parts. I have added a few more papers and elements. Each...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts