Saturday, April 2, 2016

Designer of the Month and a Freebie

Hey everyone.  Sorry I've been on vacation to my mom's since I last posted and spent Easter with my nieces and nephew.  Had a great time.

Just want to let you know I am Designer of the Month
50% off all items over $1

I am Designer of the Month for April
____________________________________

If you buy anything in the store that costs $1 
you can get this for free from me so don't miss out.
Check it out on the front page of the store HERE

Easter Madness - Cluster Pack 1
 ________________________

I still have my Easter Madness Sample kit for free in the store.

Easter Madness - Sample Kit

Here are some layouts made using my Easter Madness kit. 

This one is by China Doll

 

VK_W4E_ATSEasterMadness_CO3

VK_W4E_jATSEasterMadness_LO2

This one is by Dianna aka Digicats
 

And a card by Jemima :)
Happy-Easter-W4E 

Easter Madness - Cluster Pack 1 $1.00

... more info
Max: 1

Easter Madness - Cluster Pack 1

Here are some clusters made from my Easter Madness kit.  There are 3 clusters at 300 dpi.  Shadows ARE included.  Each one is at...
Easter Madness - Full Size Kit - PU $6.99
Sale: $3.50
Save: 50% off


... more info
Max: 1

Easter Madness - Full Size Kit - PU

Here is my Full size kit Easter Madness.  There are 72 papers at 12x12 and 243 png elements.  All are at 300 dpi.  Shadows are not...
Easter Madness - Element Pack - PU Only $4.99
Sale: $2.50
Save: 50% off


... more info
Max: 1

Easter Madness - Element Pack - PU Only

Here are the elements that are included in my Easter Madness Kit.  Included are 243 elements at 300 dpi.  Shadows are not included. ...
Easter Madness - Paper Pack - CU/PU $4.99
Sale: $2.50
Save: 50% off


... more info
Max: 1

Easter Madness - Paper Pack - CU/PU

Here are the papers that are included with the ful kit Easter Madness.  There are 72 papers at 12x12 300 dpi.  Shadows not included. ...
Easter Madness - Sample Kit $1.99
Sale: $1.00
Save: 50% off

It's Free!

... more info
Max: 1

Easter Madness - Sample Kit

Here is a sample kit that matches my Easter Madness kit. It has 3 papers at 12x12 300 dpi and 6 png elements also at 300 dpi. For personal use only....
Easter Madness - Egg Alpha $4.99
Sale: $2.50
Save: 50% off


... more info
Max: 1

Easter Madness - Egg Alpha

Here is my mega Egg Alpha that matches my Easter Madness Kit.  Included are 208 png files at 4" in height and at 300 dpi.  Shadows not...
Easter Madness - Mini Kit 1 $1.00

... more info
Max: 1

Easter Madness - Mini Kit 1

Here is a mini kit that matches my Easter Madness kit. It has 3 papers at 12x12 300 dpi and 6 png elements also at 300 dpi. For personal use only....
Easter Madness - Mini Kit 2 $1.00

... more info
Max: 1

Easter Madness - Mini Kit 2

Here is a mini kit that matches my Easter Madness kit.  It has 3 papers at 12x12 300 dpi and 6 png elements also at 300 dpi.  For personal...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts