Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Sample Kit Freebie for Oct 2015

 I decided to make this months Sample kit match our blogtrain for tomorrow.
I Want My Mummy - Sample Kit - October 2015
 Link at bottom of post

I also have a full kit that matches it.
I Want My Mummy - Full Size Kit
 Buy it HERE at 60% off this month
I Want My Mummy - Elements Only $4.99
Sale: $2.00
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - Elements Only

Here are the Elements only to my Full Kit I Want my Mummy.  None of these elements are repeated in the BAK.  They are all separate...
I Want My Mummy - Paper Pack 2 $4.99
Sale: $2.00
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - Paper Pack 2

Here is another paper pack that contains mostly solid papers and some paint splattered papers.  There are 48 papers total at 12x12 300...
I Want My Mummy - Paper Pack 1 $5.99
Sale: $2.40
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - Paper Pack 1

Here is a designer paper pack that matches the I Want My Mummy BAK and it is included in my full size kit.  Buy this if you only want the pepers...
I Want My Mummy - TY Mini Kit $2.99
Sale: $1.20
Save: 60% off


... more info
Max: 1

I Want My Mummy - TY Mini Kit

Here is the Mini Kit that I made for the Thankk You Gift for October 2015 and it matches the I Want My Mummy BAK.  Included are 3 papers at...

We will also have a BAK starting tomorrow matching the theme and it as all different elements and papers not included in the full kit.

You can find our other sample kits here at our facebook event.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts