Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Tag Template Challenge Freebie and a prize if you Participate in the Challenge


APRIL FOOLS!
Naw I'm Sorry guys I meant to post and I've been very busy. 
I am designer of the month this month and I had to get a lot of things done.  

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3402518791440450251#editor/target=post;postID=5079830437070822978

Here is my April Ad 
Heres a coupon starting in April

Here is my freebie for today.  

You can get if free in my store and you can also participate in my challenge and get another freebie at the end of the month if you decide to participate.

Tag Template - April 2015 Challenge 

Find my tag template challenge HERE

Make a tag using this template
 

Here is one made by Tes already
 

Post in the forum thread and gallery and get this awesome prize from Creations by Rain

 

And if you join in 10 challenges or more you get another all challenge prize


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts