Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Steampunk Easter Kit ON sale 30% off through March and CU Tuesday Savings

Also I am on vacation this week,
I meant to post freebies for you but ran out of time so
I'll be back on Monday and I will give you a freebie then.

Steampunk Easter -Full Size Kit 

Steampunk Easter - Elements Only $3.99
Sale: $2.79
Save: 30% off


... more info
Max: 1

Steampunk Easter - Elements Only

Here are all the elements from my Steampunk Easter kit sold separately.  There are 193 png elements at 300 dpi.  Shadows not...
Steampunk Easter - PapersPack2 - PU/CU $2.99
Sale: $2.09
Save: 30% off


... more info
Max: 1

Steampunk Easter - PapersPack2 - PU/CU

Here are some more papers from my Steampunk Easter Kit.  There are 24 papers at 12x12 at 300 dpi.  For personal and Commercial use.
Steampunk Easter - PaperPack1 - PU/CU $2.99
Sale: $2.09
Save: 30% off


... more info
Max: 1

Steampunk Easter - PaperPack1 - PU/CU

Here are 24 papers to from my Steampunk Easter Kit.  These are the papers only.  All papers are 12x12 at 300 dpi.  Personal and...
Steampunk Easter - Mini kit - PU $1.99
Sale: $1.39
Save: 30% off

It's Free!

... more info
Max: 1

Steampunk Easter - Mini kit - PU

Here is my Steampunk Easter Mini Kit.  Included are 3 papers at 12x12 300 dpi and 6 png elements at 300 dpi.  Shadows not included. ...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Check out our Tuesday Savings too!
 http://wilma4ever.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=346

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts