Wednesday, January 14, 2015

January Sample Kit Challenge Freebie

I have my part in the store for the Sample Kit challenge.




You can find the challenge HERE and see what everyone has made or join in on the fun and make one too!  or you can go to the Make My Day part of the forum HERE to see everyone's parts and get them all for free.

 Falling Snow - Mini Kit
Here is my January Sale


You can find my store by clicking link below
http://wilma4ever.com/index.php?main...cturers_id=104


And here are some coupons you can use for my store.



Or you can go to my store and get my part HERE for free.

Here is my part for the challenge that you can find in my store.

 Falling Snow - Mini Kit
DOWNLOAD FREEBIE HERE IN MY STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts