Monday, January 5, 2015

Come check out my Wordart Challenge! Freebie wordart to play with.

I have started a new challenge at Wilma4Ever.

I will give you free wordart and you use that wordart and make a layout with the wordart on your page.  After you have posted the layout in the forum thread HERE and in our gallery HERE then you will get another prize at the end of the challenge which will be the end of January.  

 

Or choose this one 

  

So come join in my challenge and have some fun.  

Have Fun  !!!!
You can find my store by clicking link below
http://wilma4ever.com/index.php?main...cturers_id=104


Here is my January Sale
And here is a plus...


Complete any 10 challenges and WIN A PRIZE!!!

This collab of 3 minikits will be given to you when you complete 10 challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts