Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Wilma4Ever Blogtrain has Arrived: ANIMAL KINGDOM

Welcome to the 4ever Animal Kingdom Blogtrain!

***********************
 
You can find my store by clicking link below
http://wilma4ever.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=104

***********************
We are all on different time zones, so if someone doesn't have their part up yet, please check back later.
Wilma4Ever (this is the train station's main hub, there is no download here)

***********************
12 treats (no tricks) plus a BONUS prize!


***********************
Here is my Part of the blog train


***********************
Also Check out my Full Size kit
Buy it HERE in my store

Here are the elements - 144 total
Creations by Rain made some posers for me to use with my kit.



Buy it HERE in my store

***********************
Full Kit Papers
Animal Kingdom - Full Kit Papers - PU/CU
Get them HERE in my store.

 Photo Papers - 72 pack
(sold separately from full-size kit)
Animal Kingdom - Photo Papers Papers - PU/CU
Buy them Here in my store

 Solid Textured Papers - 24 pack
 (sold separately from full-size kit)
Animal Kingdom - Solid Textured Papers - PU/CU
 Buy them Here in my store

Add on Teddy Bear frames
 (sold separately from full-size kit)
Buy them HERE in my store

I may not do a mega kit I may just do add-ons.
If you would like to put your two cents in just let me know.
Would you rather buy add-ons or a mega kit?


You may have to scroll thru the store to see what you need.

***********************

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your part of this train! It's always fun to be able to scrap photos of our animal friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv it THANK YOU ;~} bunches…..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts