Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Back to School Sale

You can find my store by clicking link below
http://wilma4ever.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=104


School Days - Quick Page Album$2.50
Sale: $1.63
Save: 35% off


... more info
Max: 1

School Days - Quick Page Album

Here are 3 quick pages from my School Days kit.  All pages are 8x8 in size at 300 dpi.  For personal use only.
School Days - Sack Lunches$2.99
Sale: $1.94
Save: 35% off


... more info
Max: 1

School Days - Sack Lunches

Here are some sack lunches.  Included is a brown sack lunch and some colored ones too.  All shown in preview.  THere are also 2...
School Name Frames - CU/PU$3.99
Sale: $2.59
Save: 35% off


... more info
Max: 1

School Name Frames - CU/PU

Here are some School name frames or masks.  Each frame is 4x6 in size and saved as a png.  There are also instructions on how to use your...
School Days - Full Size kit$4.99  $2.50
Sale: $3.24
Save: 35% off


... more info
Max: 1

School Days - Full Size kit

Here is my School Days kit. There are 12 papers at 12x12 300 dpi and approximately 100 elements.  Not all elements are shown in the.
Congrats Grad - Years Add-on$2.99
Sale: $1.94
Save: 35% off


... more info
Max: 1

Congrats Grad - Years Add-on

I have made an add-on that I will sell separately and I am also adding/updating to the full-kit and mega kit.  I have extended the years from...
Congrats Grad - Mega Kit$8.99
Sale: $5.84
Save: 35% off


... more info
Max: 1

Congrats Grad - Mega Kit

Here is my Mega Congrats Grad kit.  It includes the full-size kit plus all 3 alpha, the blue mini kit, purple mini kit, green mini-kit, red mini...
Crayon Madness - Full Kit$4.99  $2.50
Sale: $3.24
Save: 35% off


... more info
Max: 1

Crayon Madness - Full Kit

This is my Crayon Madness kit where everything is made of crayons.  There are tags, frames, 12 papers, brads, a notebook, equations,crayons,...
Crayon Madness - Crayons$2.50
Sale: $1.63
Save: 35% off


... more info
Max: 1

Crayon Madness - Crayons

Here are my hand-made crayons. These ARE included with the full-size kit.   There are 42 total crayons in 12 colors.  There are right and...
Crayon Madness - Alpha 1$1.50
Sale: $1.00
Save: 33% off


... more info
Max: 1

Crayon Madness - Alpha 1

Here is an alpha that I made to go along with my Crayon Madness kit.  There are Uppercase, Lowercase and Numeric.  PU only.
Congrats Grad - Full Size Kit$5.99
Sale: $3.89
Save: 35% off


... more info
Max: 1

Congrats Grad - Full Size Kit

Here is my Congrads Grad Full Kit.  There are 24 papers at 12x12 300dpi and 165 elements which includes wordart for 2011 and 2012. I have...
Congrats Grad - White Alpha$1.50
Sale: $1.00
Save: 33% off


... more info
Max: 1

Congrats Grad - White Alpha

Here is the White Alpha for my Congrats Grad kit.  (Not included with original kit).  Included are Uppercase, Lowercase, Numerics and...
Congrats Grad - Black Alpha$1.50
Sale: $1.00
Save: 33% off


... more info
Max: 1

Congrats Grad - Black Alpha

Here is the Black Alpha to my Congrats Grad kit.  (Not included with full-size kit).  You can get it here by itself.  There are...
Congrats Grad - Gold Alpha$1.50
Sale: $1.00
Save: 33% off


... more info
Max: 1

Congrats Grad - Gold Alpha

Here is the the Gold Alpha by itself that goes with my Congrats Grad kit.  (Not included with original kit).  There are Uppercase,...
Congrats Grad - Maroon Mini Kit$3.99
Sale: $2.59
Save: 35% off


... more info
Max: 1

Congrats Grad - Maroon Mini Kit

Here is my Maroon Mini Kit to my Congrats Grad kits.  There are 12 papers 12x12 300 dpi and 22 total elements


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts