Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Wilma4Ever Blogtrain has arrived - CAREER DAY !

Check out the Slide Show
----------------------
The Wilma4Ever blogtrain has arrived.
Career Day
I have two parts one on each of my blogs.

This theme is from Tina -- such a great idea! There is no color palette
so that each career can use whatever colors it needs.
Mine is for a Baker and I also have a coordinating kit being sold in my store
called "Rise N Shine"

We are all on different time zones, so if someone doesn't have their part up yet, please check back later.
Wilma4Ever (this is the train station's main hub, there is no download here)
----------------------------------------------
Career Day - Baker Mini Kit
Here is my part
Get it in my store HERE
This part will be free until the next blogtrain starts
on August 15th, 2014

Coordinating Full Size kit available in my store.

Rise N Shine - Full Size Kit
Find it here in my store on sale now

Elements Only
Rise N Shine - Elements
You can find it here in my store on sale

I also sell the papers by themselves too
Rise N Shine - Papers$3.99
Sale: $2.39
Save: 40% off


... more info
Max: 1

Rise N Shine - Papers

Here are the papers that ARE included with the full-size kit. There are 48 papers at 12x12 300 dpi. The majority of them are photo papers. Personal...

Rise N Shine - QP1$1.50
Sale: $0.90
Save: 40% off


... more info
Max: 1

Rise N Shine - QP1

Here is a quick page made using my Rise N Shine breakfast kit. It is 12x12 in size at 300 dpi. Personal use only.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts