Sunday, January 19, 2014

Weekend Deals at Wilma4Ever

Check out the Weekend Deals at Wilma4ever

 http://wilma4ever.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=408
------------------

Here's what I have in the store for this weeks Weekend Deals.

Fun & Games - Word Art Pack 1 $1.99  $1.00
Save: 50% off


... more info
Max: 1

Fun & Games - Word Art Pack 1

Here is some wordart made from my Mega Kit - Fun & Games found HERE.  There are 5 wordart that are png files at 300 dpi.  Shadows in...
Fun & Games - Quick Page 4 $1.00

... more info
Max: 1

Fun & Games - Quick Page 4

Here is a quick page made from my Fun & Games Mega Kit found HERE or individual kit Fun & Games Word Kit.  The page is 8x8 at 300...
Fun & Games - Quick Page 3 $1.00

... more info
Max: 1

Fun & Games - Quick Page 3

Here is a quick page made from my Fun & Games Mega Kit found HERE or the individual kit Fun & Games Dice Kit HERE .  The page is 8x8 at...
Fun & Games - Quick Page 2 $1.00

... more info
Max: 1

Fun & Games - Quick Page 2

Here is a quick page made from my Fun & Games Mega Kit found HERE or individual kits, my Fun & Games Dice Kit HERE or Fun & Games Card...
Fun & Games - Quick Page 1 $1.00

... more info
Max: 1

Fun & Games - Quick Page 1

Here is a quick page made using my Fun & Games Mega Kit found HERE or my Fun & Games Poker Kit HERE or my Fun & Games Card Kit...
----------------------------------

* * * * *
FREE with $7.50 Purchase:
January 2014 Thank You Gift

* * * * *



* * * * *
Web Ad
* * * * *



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts