Thursday, April 18, 2013

Layouts by China Doll

Be sure to check out my kits and the freebies that are marked too.
ATS_Alien_Andrew_Buz_-_Page_1 
Alien Invasion - Extra Papers CU/PU $1.99  $1.00
Save: 50% off


... more info
Max: 1

Alien Invasion - Extra Papers CU/PU

Here are some more papers that I made for my Alien Invasion kit.  They are 12x12 at 300 dpi.  They are for personal and commercial...
Alien Invasion - Mini Kit $3.99  $1.00
Save: 75% off


... more info
Max: 1

Alien Invasion - Mini Kit

Here is a mini kit that goes well with my full-size kit Alien Invasion.  None of this kit is included with the full kit.  There are 12...
Alien Invasion - Full Size Kit $5.99
Sale: $4.79
Save: 20% off


... more info
Max: 1

Alien Invasion - Full Size Kit

Here is my Alien Invasion kit.  Included are 48 papers at 12x12 300 dpi and a total of 141 elements all png files. Personal use only.  Not...
Alien Invasion - Elements $3.99
Sale: $3.19
Save: 20% off


... more info
Max: 1

Alien Invasion - Elements

Here are the elements only to my Alien Invasion kit.  Not all are shown in preview.  Personal use only.  All elements are png...
Alien Invasion - Cluster Frame 1 $1.00
Sale: $0.80
Save: 20% off

It's Free!

... more info
Max: 1

Alien Invasion - Cluster Frame 1

Here is a cluster frame made from my Alien Invasion kit.  It is a png file and shadows are included.  Personal use only.
Alien Invasion - Papers CU/PU $3.99  $1.99
Save: 50% off


... more info
Max: 1

Alien Invasion - Papers CU/PU

Here are the papers to my Alien Invasion kit.  There are 48 papers at 300 dpi and 12x12 size.  For personal and commercial use. 

Christy_April_Spring_-_Page_1 
By china doll using my In Bloom kit.
In Bloom - Full Size Kit $4.99
Sale: $3.99
Save: 20% off


... more info
Max: 1

In Bloom - Full Size Kit

Here is my full-size kit for "In Bloom" that coordinates with our Wilma4Ever blogtrain - In bloom.  There are 24 papers at 12x12 300...
In Bloom - Mini Kit $1.99
Sale: $1.59
Save: 20% off

It's Free!

... more info
Max: 1

In Bloom - Mini Kit

Here is my Wilma4Ever Blogtrain Sampler freebie for my "In Bloom" kit.  It has a coordinating kit for sale in the store.  There...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts