Friday, August 24, 2012

My Wordart - Later's Baby



WEEKEND DEALS!!!
 
 
 
Tons of great $1 Deals, check out the previews below!
  
 






Crayon Madness - Alpha 1

Crayon Madness - Alpha 1

Here is an alpha that I made to go along with my Crayon Madness kit.  There are Uppercase, Lowercase and Numeric.  PU only.
Positively Paisley - Alpha 1

Positively Paisley - Alpha 1

This is an alpha that goes with my Positively Paisley kit.  Included are upper, lower, numeric and symbols.
Patriotic Plaid Alpha

Patriotic Plaid Alpha

Here is another Patriotic Alpha for you.  It's all a plaid design and comes in Uppercase, Lowercase, Numeric and Symbols.
 
 
Picnic in the Park - Alpha 1

Picnic in the Park - Alpha 1

Here is my full-size alpha for my Picnic in the Park kit.  It contains Uppercase, lowercase, numbers and symbols.
Patriotic Fabric Alpha

Patriotic Fabric Alpha

Here is an alpha (Not Included with the freedom kit) that goes with my Freedom kit.  It is a fabric alpha of red, white and blue and contains...
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Aug. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts