Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'm Hosting 3 Challenges at Wilma4Ever!

I have now got my School Days kit and my Crayon Madness kit
(which I have completely updated) in the store now.  
Aug Shape Challenge - Shapes CU/PU

You can find them here
School Days - Full Size kitCayon Madness - Full Kit
Cayon Madness - CrayonsCayon Madness - Alpha 1 

I am also hosting 3 Challenges at Wilma4Ever if you would like to join.  Check them out.



You must use at least 50% Wilma4Ever Designer products in your layout.
You get a prize for participating.

If you want to play go HERE

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Shape Challenge

I have a freebie in the store that goes with this challenge.
You must follow the rules.  Use at least 2 of the shape in your layout.
Also you have to use at least 50% Wilma4Ever Designer Products.

If  you want to play go HERE

Get the Freebie Shapes HERE

---------------------------------------------------------------
In my random challenge I give a list of numbers from 1-10 and you have to pick 3 numbers.  Then I look at my list and let you know what each number represents and you have to use that representation in your layout.  Sounds pretty cool doesn't it.  I will tell you that it is Back to School Related.
If you want to play go HERE
 ---------------------------------------------------------------
  Please use at least 50% Wilma4ever products from
any of the Wilma4Ever designers you choose.
Feel free to grab any of my freebies from my store or
grab one of my sale items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts