Monday, July 2, 2012

July Sale 30% off at Wilma Forever and challenges too.

* *

Hey everyone,

So sorry I have been really busy.  Went on vacation to my moms and I've been working ever since and trying to keep up with my store.  I want to give you guys freebies everyday on both blogs but I can't seem to keep up.  LOL

Anyway, I am having a Sale at Wilma4ever from July 1 thru 8th.
30% off all Products
July 4th Sale from July1 thru July 8th
All products 30% off Except Specials




You can find my Store HERE

Also I am hosting 3 challenges in the forum.  I do challenges all the time on scrapbook flair but since my one last month worked so well I decided to do 3 this month.  All you have to do is post a layout in the forum gallery using 50% of any wilma4ever designer's products and you get a particpation prize which is something I've made from a particular kit that I have chosen.  

So I have 3.  One is a sketch challenge which China Doll has already posted a page.
See the challenge HERE in the forum.

Here is China Doll's layout using my Freedom Kit.

 

I am also hosting the Random Challenge which 
China Doll has also made a page for using my Freedom kit.

 
 So, feel free to join the challenges.  And you get a free gift at the end of the month from me.
Requirement is to use 50% of wilma4ever products though.  Lots of us do the blogtrain too so you can get some free stuff from them to use for your pages or check out everyone's sales at Wilma4ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts