Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wilma 4Ever BlogTrain - Love my Pets - has Departed





Please remember that we're all on different time zones, so come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet. And remember to leave some love for the designers, that's what keeps them participating each month!!! Continue following the Blog Train from the list below to gather all your freebies and make one huge coordinating kit:

Gallerie de
Jackie

Here is my Contribution:

 
This kit is no longer available for free.

 
Here's an add-on grab bag for sale
 Love My Pets - Grab Bag 1

But here is a freebie from the kit.

5 comments:

  1. Another fantastic creation! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this super-cute kit! I can't believe I missed this train when it came through :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts