Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fun & Games - Update


I promise, I am almost finished with my new kit and it is absolutely huge. I haven't gotten any of it in the store yet except the word game parts but I do have some previews that I can show off for you. Again, its not all of them but a large portion. Still working on the queens in my deck of cards and the joker. I did add a complete chess set to my checkers portion of this kit. And I drew every piece. This had been such a fun kit to make and I hope you guys like it as much as I do. I promise to make lots of Quickpages from this kit and some other freebies too.

Here are some of the previews:











So keep checking in.  I should have some of these in here by tomorrow.

Again, they will all be a part of one huge kit or you can get what you want separately too.

Later, April

1 comment:

  1. April,

    Good afternoon! I just wanted to know if you were going to update the Congrats Grad kits to have the year 2012? Thank you, Pamey58

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts