Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween and freebie Quick Page

Happy Halloween everyone.

I am sorry I never got to prepost on my blog before I went on vacation and I only just got back a few days ago and it's been a very busy week.  So, I'm just now posting.  

I have a quick page for you today made from my I want my Mummy Kit.
Today is the last day of my Halloween Sale too 60% off everything over $1 and everything $1 and under is 10% off.  Great Deal!  Also tomorrow I will have 2 blogtrain mini kits for you!  Maybe that will make up for lost time. 

Download at bottom of Post

http://wilma4ever.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=408

 
B.A.K. (Build A Kit) Build your own custom kit for just $1 per item!
I want my mummy

And don't forget my Full Size Kit, Full Size BAK kit
and Mega Full Size kit (both kits are included in it)
Click previews to go to their part in the store.

 I Want My Mummy - Full Size Kit

I Want My Mummy - BAK Bundle Full Kit

I Want My Mummy - Mega Kit Bundle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...