Thursday, July 30, 2015

Red Light, Green Light - Stacked Paper Freebie

Check out my Red Light Green Light Kit
 Red Light Green Light - Full Size Kit
Original Price:   $5.99 
Sale: $3.59 
Save: 40% off

 Here is my sale for July


My RAK coupon


My FACEBOOK coupon

 
Here's another CT freebie Vivian made for you, using My kit Red Light Green Light.
You can download it from her blog:
http://chinadollscrapping.weebly.com...es-page-2.html

 

And Here are extras on sale in the store.

Red Light Green Light - QP1$1.00
It's Free!

... more info
Max: 1

Red Light Green Light - QP1

Here is a quick page made using my Red Light Green Light kit.  It is 12x12 at 300 dpi.  There is some shadowing around the frames. ...

Red Light Green Light - 4 Alphas $2.50
Sale: $1.50
Save: 40% off


... more info
Max: 1

Red Light Green Light - 4 Alphas

Here are 4 alphas that match my Red Light, Green Light kit.  The alphas come in Red, Blue, Green and Golden Yellow.  Included are...
Red Light Green Light - Elements Only $3.99
Sale: $2.39
Save: 40% off


... more info
Max: 1

Red Light Green Light - Elements Only

Here are the elements from my Red Light, Green Light kit.  There are a total of 111 elements.  Not all are shown.  Each element is at...
Red Light Green Light - Papers - CU/PU $3.99
Sale: $2.39
Save: 40% off


... more info
Max: 1

Red Light Green Light - Papers - CU/PU

Here are the papers for my Red Light, Green Light kit.  There are 48 papers at 12x12 300 dpi.  For personal and commercial use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...